Answer Question #3
Which of the following statements is most true regarding myocardial oedema imaging with CMR?
- a) Myocardial oedema is commonly assessed with steady-state free-precession cines
- b) Areas of regional myocardial oedema have a low signal on T2-weighted sequences
- c) Oedematous myocardial regions are usually confined to the subendocardium
- d) White and black-blood T2-weighted CMR sequences can be used for oedema imaging
- e) The area of oedema is usually smaller than the area of infarction.
The correct answer is d)
> back to the questions page